At Mega Health at Work, we are passionate about erasing the dangerous stigma surrounding mental health. We believe that one of the best ways to do this is through education and open discussion. To help facilitate this process, we are proud to offer informal lunch and learn sessions.
As an added bonus, attendees will be eligible for a 10% discount off the Mental Health First Aid Certification Course, which we briefly discuss at the conclusion of our sessions.
Ask about adding the gift of a P.A.S.S. kit to each of your Lunch ‘n’Learn participants. The PASS kit (Panic, Anxiety, & Stress Support) kit includes evidence-based items that have been carefully researched and selected to manage daily stressors and stimulate the mental health discussion. The kit includes 2 pairs of earplugs to block out noise, a sleeping mask to shield light, chewing gum for both focus and refreshment, a squeezable stress star, and flashcards with concise and curated psychological advice in times of need. Available at cost to you $15.00 each.
How To Prepare
Are you hosting a Mega Health Lunch ‘n’ Learn session at your company? Here’s what you need to do to prepare …
- Select a room that will be free from distractions while providing adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Ensure there is sufficient seating and tables for all attendees.
- Either provide a healthy light lunch and beverages or have attendees bring their own lunch. Mega Health does not provide the lunch!
- If you plan on hosting the session off-site at a restaurant, be sure to book a private room ahead of time.
- Give your staff plenty of notice so they can prepare their schedule accordingly.
- Don’t forget remote workers. If possible, arrange a video conference connection for those who can not attend in person.
For more information, or to request a customized lunch ‘n’ learn please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Keep Your Productivity Healthy”