At Mega Health at Work, we are passionate about erasing the dangerous stigma surrounding mental health. We believe that one of the best ways to do this is through education and open discussion. To help facilitate this process, we are proud to offer informal lunch and learn sessions.
During these sessions, you will learn about:
- How mental health is defined
- Current stigmas towards mental health
- Statistics about mental health and the workforce
- Objectives of mental health first aid training
- Non-judgmental listening activities
- Mental health resources available to the public
The benefits to you and your organization include:
- An opportunity for staff to openly discuss mental health in the workplace
- More open channels of communication between management and staff
- Learning about the new Ontario Human Rights Code Policy that addresses human rights for people with mental health or addiction disabilities and how it affects employers and employees
As an added bonus, attendees will be eligible for a 10% discount off the Mental Health First Aid Certification Course, which we briefly discuss at the conclusion of our sessions.
How To Prepare
Are you hosting a Mega Health Lunch ‘n’ Learn session at your company? Here’s what you need to do to prepare …
- Select a room that will be free from distractions while providing adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Ensure there is sufficient seating and tables for all attendees.
- Either provide a healthy light lunch and beverages or have attendees bring their own lunch. Mega Health does not provide the lunch!
- If you plan on hosting the session off-site at a restaurant, be sure to book a private room ahead of time.
- Give your staff plenty of notice so they can prepare their schedule accordingly.
- Don’t forget remote workers. If possible, arrange a video conference connection for those who can not attend in person.
For more information, or to book a lunch ‘n’ learn please email email@example.com
“Keep Your Productivity Healthy”